Greenacre Lodge is a beautiful three bedroom holiday cottage in Hinderclay near Diss – the heart of rural Suffolk and just at the start of the wonderful Waveney Valley. Renovated to a very high standard, the holiday Lodge sleeps 5 guests in three bedrooms, two shower rooms and a cloakroom. The living area and kitchen are open plan with ample room to enjoy a restful holiday. We are unable to accommodate pets at this time.
- Newly renovated throughout
- A beautifully appointed lounge/dining room
- King sized bed in the Master Bedroom
- in Bedroom Two, you will find either twin beds or a king sized bed depending on your requirements
- A single bed in third bedroom
- in the kitchen, an electric range cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer
- HD Digital Smart TV, DVD player, and Freeview box
- WiFi broadband Internet
- Bed linen and towels included
- Cot & high chair available on request
- Off-road parking next to the Lodge
- Garden with decking area and garden furniture
Greenacre House has extensive gardens (1.25 acres) with an allotment, chickens, small orchard and wild flower meadows. Whilst you are staying at Greenacre Lodge you will be able to enjoy the wildlife that abounds in the garden. The Lodge itself has a good sized private garden, where the children can play very safely or you can just enjoy the peace and tranquility that is part of staying at this lovely holiday cottage.
Greenacre Lodge has everything you need to make your Suffolk experience as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.